Here are the instructions to find your LinkedIn public profile URL. Note: You cannot just copy and paste the URL from the address bar.
- Go to the LinkedIn website. Sign in or sign up for an account.
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- On your profile page, click Edit your public profile in the right rail.
- Under the section Edit public profile URL in the right rail, locate the URL.
- Highlight and copy (Ctrl+C) the URL.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the URL into the text box on the Registration or Edit My Profile page.